Epson Home Cinema 5050UBe Wireless 4K PRO-UHD 3-Chip Projector with HDR
- TRUE 3-CHIP PROJECTOR DESIGN - Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for every frame. This allows for outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness, without any "rainbowing" or "color brightness" issues seen with other projection technologies.
- 4K RESOLUTION PROCESSING - Advanced pixel-shifting technology precisely controls three-individual high-definition LCD chips to parallel process millions of pixels. This new type of resolution enhancement technology results in an exceptionally sharp 4K visual experience.
- HDR PROCESSING - Full 10-bit HDR (3) color processing accepting 100% of the HDR source information to faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance.
- DIGITAL IMAGING PROCESSING - Realtime 12-bit analog-to-digital video processing for smooth tonal transitions, while helping to eliminate banding, blocking, and other compression artifacts from the final visual performance. This powerful processor faithfully reproduces the source material the way it was intended to be shown.
- OUTSTANDING BRIGHTNESS - Capable of displaying 4K content at an incredible 2,600 lumens for both color and white brightness (2). This not only provides for a wider performance envelope but allows for an exceptional HDR performance.
- EPSON ULTRABLACK TECHNOLOGY - Epson created a Proprietary Compensation Filter that controls the polarization of light itself. This allows Epson to suppress any stray light within the signal, producing an outstanding Dynamic Contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1.
- EXTREME COLOR GAMUT - One of the first commercially available home theater projectors capable of displaying the full three-dimensional DCI-P3 (4) color space. This extreme color performance is 50% wider than typical 1-Chip Rec. 709 projectors and allows for a truly professional-level of color accuracy.
- 3-AXIS MOTORIZED PRECISION LENS - Designed for zero-light-leakage, all Epson Precision Lenses utilize a proprietary 15-element precision glass structure for outstanding image clarity and edge-to-edge focus uniformity. After installation, you can shift the lens 47% left or right on the horizontal axis and 96% up or down on the vertical axis. You can also set the zoom and focus, then store all the settings in one of ten lens memory presets.
Release Date: 09-04-2019
Details: The Epson Home Cinema 5050UBe Wireless 4K PRO-UHD (1) projector delivers an amazing 4K home theater experience for the DIY enthusiast. Capable of displaying an astonishing 2, 600 lumens for both color and white brightness (2) along with proprietary processors for resolution enhancement, color, and image processing the Home Cinema 5050UBe produces incredible brightness, color accuracy, and image detail to faithfully display all your favorite content the way it was meant to be seen. The Home Cinema 5050UBe comes with an additional Epson Wireless transmitter with 4 HDMI inputs, allowing you to wirelessly transmit 4K content up to 30 frames-per-second. This allows for a simple solution versus running longer HDMI cables through your walls. Now that's Projection Perfected. 1. 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally to double Full HD resolution. Resolution is full HD in 3D Mode. 2. Color Brightness measured per IDMS 15. 4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors vs. comparable top selling 1-chip DLP projectors based upon NPD sales data for May 2017 April 2018. 3. HDR performance available with select devices. For more information, visit our official site. 4. Entire DCI-P3 color space can be displayed in Digital Cinema Mode only. Products features and specifications are subject to change.
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 20.0 x 10.2 inches