DYMO Label Writer 450 Twin Turbo label printer, 71 Labels Per Minute, Black/Silver (1752266)
- Eliminate the waste and hassle of sheet labels Print precise quantities without difficulty. Print USPS approved DYMO Stamps postage directly from your desktop no monthly fee, contracts or commitments required
- Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner. Prints up to 71 four line standard address labels per minute for maximum productivity. Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
- Customize and Print address, file folder and barcode labels, Plus Name badges and more with DYMO label software all from your PC or Mac
- Save time by creating labels directly from text in Microsoft word, Excel, outlook, QuickBooks and other programs or easily Print addresses from outlook contacts or Mac address book.
- Print crystal clear barcodes, labels and graphics with 600 x 300 dpi resolution
Publisher: Dymo-CoStar Corp
Release Date: 27-05-2009
Details: The DYMO LabelWriter 450 Twin Turbo features two rolls of labels ready to print at all times – enhancing efficiency by allowing you to print address labels and postage without swapping label rolls – and prints up to 71 four-line standard address labels per minute for maximum productivity. Create and print address, shipping, file folder, and barcode labels, plus name badges, and more – all without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. *Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.7 x 5.7 inches